Thursday, May 16, 2013

Meet DOP

It's been awhile since I've posted something here but I can proudly announce that since this month I've installed myself into a workspace called DOP together with nine creative people. You can find us at the website of Studio Start .

Currently I'm making two choreographies for the CD release of the band Mental Circus, which will be performing the 25th of may at Hasselt, Belgium.I will also be working @ the Vlaamse Opera in June, in the reprise of the opera Candide, directed by Nigel Lowery.

In July there's other exciting news to come, but I can't tell you much about it yet. It involves a text of mine, but keep an eye on my website and you'll find out soon.

Other updates involving my work,you can find on the Project and About page!

That's it for now..... Oh or maybe one more thing...where's the sun in Belgium?

No comments:

Post a Comment