Sunday, August 18, 2013

Burlesque - Finissage - Press

After the great success of the launch and expo of One Armed Man at Designcenter de Winkelhaak (Antwerp) I'd like to invite you all for the "finissage" of this great expo. It's the last chance to see the work "Inner House Pin-Up" that I've made in a collaboration with Sofie Jaspers. The "finissage" will take place the 30th of August from 20pm 'till 2am (Lange Winkelhaakstraat 26/2060 Antwerp). There will be music, drinks and a lot of sexiness. If you still want to become an owner of an unique piece of my body, there's your chance!

For the ones who've always dreamed of trying a sensual burlesque dance, One Armed Man organizes a burlesque workshop the 25th of August, also at Designcenter de Winkelhaak. Places are limited, so be sure to subscribe yourself. Check the event  HERE. To subscribe, send an email to info@jensdawn.be. 

As a last word of this news update, I'd like to thank all the people who visited the exposition and had a word with me about my work. It was a great personal success and all the motivational words really touched me. I also want to mention my website has been linked on the website Het Stille Pand. Check it out!

And as a final end of this update, below a selection of press articles about the expo:










 


No comments:

Post a Comment